The Prizma Care G2 device is a compact and portable personal health monitor that provides you with real-time data on your vital signs. It is equipped with FDA-cleared technology to measure electrocardiogram (EKG) and can detect various heart conditions such as Atrial Fibrillation (AFib), Bradycardia, and Tachycardia. The device is lightweight and designed to fit in your pocket, making it easy to carry with you anywhere. With Bluetooth connectivity, you can easily connect it to your phone and record medical-grade EKG readings in seconds, without the need for a WiFi connection.
Yes, the Prizma device is cleared by the FDA (K173589)
Prizma was fully tested for compatibility with several commonly used smartphones. Prizma allows you to use the device with any smartphone using Android and iOS. (BLE 4.0 and above is a must)
Once paired with your Smartphone, the Prizma does not require a Wi-Fi or mobile connection to record a test and save it on your phone. However, it requires active cellular or Wi-Fi, connection to synchronize with the Prizma server or to share the test results from the application.
Users with pacemakers can use the Prizma, the signal’s quality and recording accuracy should not be affected by the presence of a pacemaker.
It is FORBIDDEN to use the Prizma with ICD.
Currently Prizma App is available in English only.
Prizma cannot be used on two different phones (with two user accounts) at the same time. BLE communication is between one phone and one Prizma device at a time. If you wish to use the Prizma on a different phone with a different account, you will need first to unpair the Prizma from the current phone and then pair it again to the new phone. Once the user logs into a new phone, he/she will be automatically logged out from the other phone.
- Monthly - $9.95/month The charge is a flat fee for the month, regardless of number of days used.
Payments and subscriptions are handled via PayPal and credit cards payments methods. To manage and cancel your payments subscriptions please log into your PayPal account (or other payments accounts) and cancel the service.
Service can be cancelled through user’s PayPal account (if it exists) or through G Medical business account. In this case patient should call G Medical support to find the transaction in PayPal and cancel it.
Once the service plan becomes inactive, the access to the medical history screens in the User Portal will become disabled. The user can see the results only via the mobile applications. please renew your service to regain access to your new tests.
You can still use your Prizma without a service plan, but you will not be able to share your results via our portal.
For all technical questions, please contact us at Support.email@example.com
- Perform the measurement while sitting comfortably.
- Move away from any sources of electrical interference such as large computer monitors or television screens
- If your ECG electrodes are dirty or greasy, please clean them with a cotton pad and isopropanol (Medical Alcohol) 90% or more. Make sure you don’t soak the pad with alcohol to avoid the alcohol from penetrate the device. DO NOT use acetone to clean the device!
- Wash your hands with warm water and soap, to avoid greasy fingers and to ensure testing with clean hands. If your fingers are too dry, try moistening them a bit to improve conductivity with the electrodes
- Do not use excessive force or press your fingers towards the electrodes. Place them gently on the electrodes and make sure you see a green indication around the electrodes on the Smartphone’s screen.
- When you measure your oxygen level for the first time, we recommend to test with all fingers to find the finger with the highest reading. If there is more than one finger, you can use either one of them.
- Make sure you don’t move your finger during the measurement. Try to perform the test while sitting comfortably.
- Make sure you don’t press your finger against the oxygen optical sensor. Pressing the finger blocks your capillary vessels and damages the result. Make sure the pressure of the finger against the sensor generates only by the metal spring pressed against your finger. We also recommend that when the test is performed, you hold the Prizma in your hand and it is not lying on any surface, as it might lead to generation of pressure of the finger on the sensor.
- Make sure the oxygen sensor is clean and nothing blocks the lens. If needed, clean the lens gently with a cotton swab and isopropanol (Medical Alcohol) 90% or more. Make sure you don’t soak the pad with alcohol to avoid alcohol from penetrating the device. DO NOT use acetone to clean the device!
- If you still receive low reading of oxygen level, we recommend that you contact your physician for additional testing.
- The temperature measurement should be performed in a room temperature environment.
- The temperature sensor measures the skin temperature and convert it to body temperature. Hance, if your skin was exposed to a lower temperature (e.g., direct air condition stream or cold water) it might affect the reading. In that case, we recommend giving the skin about 15 minutes to return to its normal temperature and then perform the test again.
- Make sure the sensor lens is clean and nothing blocks its view. If the lens is not clean you can clean gently with a cotton swab and isopropanol (Medical Alcohol) 90% or more. Make sure you don’t soak the pad with alcohol to avoid the alcohol from penetrating the device. DO NOT use acetone to clean the device!
- Make sure the sensor is facing straight towards the cavity behind the earlobe (the area where the lower jaw connects to your skull) and it is touching the skin (DO NOT press it hard against the skin).
- DO NOT move the sensor while measuring.
Prizma App is available on Google Play and App Store. Simply type PrizmaCare and download the application to your Smartphone for free.
The request to allow location services enabled is an Android OS requirement (on old phones only) for using the Bluetooth Smart wireless communication on your smart phone. The Bluetooth Smart is used for communication between the App and the Prizma device. Starting from Android OS12 the location request is no longer needed. G Medical App does not record your location.
If you forgot your password, you could easily reset it using the application or your web account. Simply follow the on-screen instructions under " Forgot my password". Note that if you forget your email address you will need to create a new account. To reconstruct your previous medical data, please contact our support team.
Reach out to us below.
Support Email : Support.firstname.lastname@example.org